Wednesday, April 22, 2015

20 Things I Said While Watching Game of Thrones For The First Time


If you're like me, you simply do not get the obsession your boyfriend and friends have with Game of Thrones. I decided I would sit down and watch an episode with my boyfriend today... Needless to say, I was lost. Here's 20 things I said during the episode, each one annoying the shit out of him.
  1. Wait, what did he just say?
  2. What the hell is she wearing?
  3. What's going on?
  4. Pause it, I have to go pee!
  5. Wait, what's going on?
  6. There's a midget?!
  7. Are there any other girls?
  8. Why are we laughing?
  9. Why is he so old??
  10. Who died?
  11. What's going on?
  12. What's the wall?
  13. Who is he?
  14. What?
  15. Who?
  16. What language is he speaking?
  17. Is that guy dead?
  18. What was that?
  19. EW!
  20. Is it over?
If my boyfriend still loves me after sitting through that show with me, I think we'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment